BioTE Hormone Replacement Therapy
Your hormones are one of the most important regulatory systems embedded in your body. They act as messengers, designed to interact with specific target cells and organs and provoke a change or result. As we age, hormone production changes and hormonal imbalance can occur. Unbalanced hormones can have a variety of side effects and symptoms.
- Many women experience female hormone imbalance and don’t realize it. Female hormone imbalance symptoms can range from subtle to debilitating and are often masked by medications that are prescribed for anxiousness, low mood, insomnia, weight gain, and more.
- Hormone therapy for men has been a common practice to cope with symptoms of aging for decades. Male bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) may help men feel like themselves again. It may also help men who have always suffered from unbalanced hormones feel like themselves for the first time. Male hormone replacement may also be able to lower the severity of ailments not directly associated with reproductive symptoms.
At Laramie Physicians, we strive to have a positive impact on the lives of our patients. We are proud to offer BioTE hormone replacement therapy for both men and women.
- A bio-identical hormone replacement uses small pellets that have been created to replicate the molecular structure of your body’s natural hormones. Sourced from plants, these natural pellets release hormones into your system just as your body was designed to. This minimizes the side effects commonly seen with synthetic hormone therapy.
- Our certified BioTE providers customize each dose of pellet therapy to the patient’s needs. The BHRT pellets are made to replicate the hormones men and women lose as they age.
- Some patients report feeling symptom relief in as little as four weeks, but complete symptom relief may take up to six months.
Interested in learning more in-depth information or have questions on BioTE? Visit LPWC’s YouTube channel.
Our providers and nurses are happy to answer any questions or help determine if BioTE might be beneficial to you!