Non-Invasive Micro-needling of Vaginal Tissue
What is Morpheus8 V?
Morpheus8 V is a fractional radiofrequency treatment designed to address a wide range of feminine wellness concerns. Morpheus 8 V uses state-of-the-art technology to administer silicone-coated needles beneath the surface of the vaginal tissue.
Our team uses Morpheus8 V, along with a number of other vaginal wellness and cosmetic gynecology treatments to help women improve vaginal health. Childbirth, pregnancy, hormonal changes, and aging all play a role in the health and appearance of vaginal tissue, sexual function, and urinary health.
- Urinary leakage
- Vaginal laxity caused by childbirth, aging, genetics, or trauma
- Vaginal dryness, burning sensations, or irritation
- Pain with intercourse
- Poor vaginal lubrication during intercourse, pain with intercourse, and impaired sexual function
How it Works
Morpheus 8 V uses state-of-the-art technology to administer silicone-coated needles beneath the surface of the vaginal tissue. The depth of penetration depends upon the area being treated and desired results. Once the needles are placed, the device delivers a pulse of radiofrequency energy that tightens the soft tissue and stimulates the production of elastin and collagen. Used both internally and externally, Morpheus8 V is a non-invasive treatment to remodel vaginal tissue with little downtime.
Building collagen support in the vaginal tissue helps to relieve stress urinary incontinence, no more leaking with laughing, jumping, dancing, or exercising.
What to Expect At Morpheus8 V Appointment
In preparation for your Morpheus8 V treatment, your provider will discuss pain management options with you. You will be asked to arrive early to allow time for numbing of the area. We use a topical numbing cream that helps minimize discomfort. Other pain-control options are available including Pro-Nox.
- Pro-Nox is a patient-controlled inhaled analgesia system that delivers a 50% oxygen and 50% nitrous oxide mixture for the relief of pain and anxiety. The effects of Pro-Nox wear off in 10-15 minutes allowing patients to resume normal activity right away including driving.
- Patients should expect minimal downtime following treatment and should avoid intercourse, tampons, and hot tubs or baths for 3-4 days following treatment.
- Treatments take about an hour depending on your individual needs and have little to no downtime. This is not invasive surgery, no meshes or slings are used. You can return to working out the next day and your normal routine that day. You will need to skip soaking in the bathtub or hot tub for a few days. The return to intimacy must also wait for 48-72 hours.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
- On average, patients need a series of 3 Morpheus8 V treatments to achieve desired results. These are usually spaced 1 month apart.
- Due to continued aging, maintenance is needed with a single annual treatment.
Watch the video below to learn more!
*The video does show anatomically correct animation of the procedure.
Learn more by calling our office at 307-745-8991